The Url Shortener lets you create a short url to send to your friends, employees, ... etc. The app uses goo.gl which "allows you to track, in real-time, the clicks and referrers on any shortened URL - a perfect tool to help you understand what appeals to your audience and to help you optimize your social, email, and other click-through campaigns."
- Type or paste the long url and click "Generate". The created short url will be copied to the clipboard, so you can paste it into other apps.
- Share the short url via your favorite apps like facebook, twitter, email, BBM, SMS, ... etc.
- It also generate QR code you can scan from other phones or devices.
- From the browser select "Share" from the menu and select our app from the Share list and it will get the url directly, no typing required. You can also select a url in any app and tap & hold the selection then select "Share" from the context menu then select our app.
- View statistics for different period of times and see the clicks per country, browser, platform, referres. A Google account is required to track the generated short urls.